Thursday, January 10, 2008

HE FINALLY CAME!!!
Well I guess that we waited long enough - 41 weeks and one day. Early Tuesday morning our sweet little boy finally decided to come to our family. Jackson Fielding Rush was born at 12:23 am. He weighed 9 pounds 14 ounces and was 21 inches long. We are glad that everyone is healthy and happy - and mom is especially glad to not be pregnant.





Well we got home a realized that there were not very many good pictures of the baby on our camera. These are the best that I could find so I will add more when we get some from the grandma's.

9 comments:

Karen said...

Im sooooooo jealous! I wish our baby boy was out too. COngratulations! I love his name and I love his cute face. I really really really don't want to be pregnant anymore! Let me know when you will be bringing him to your parents in Elgin, I will come over and play with him and Danny
Love, Karen

Lynsey said...

You don't know who I am but I was friends with your husband back in HS and somehow landed on your blog, I just thought I say hi and say congrats on your new baby:) Take care
Lynsey (adams) Hardison

The Weights said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! I wish we were there to see him. I can't believe you have two kids now. We have to catch up to you guys! No, I'm not pregnant but hope to be soon. We miss you, and wish you the best. Good luck!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Congrats!! Thats so exciting! I can't believe you had to wait an extra week! I hope things are going great. Does Danny just love his little brother?

SunGood said...

Yea!! So happy for you guys!!

The Candlands said...

I swear I'm sending you a boppy ASAP!

Reese & Christi Jones Family said...

OH Anne I am so excited for you to get here!!! My girls are so excited to see baby Jack!! We are postponing Hazel's B-Day party for you to get here so Danny can be part of the party. I have a blog now so Check it out!!

Reese & Christi Jones Family said...

PS tell charlie to put all the stupid guns away!!! I think that is my right, or responsibility as a big sister to get after him for that!!

Reese & Christi Jones Family said...

Where's the snow? I wanna see what it looks like in your front yard. My girls would love to see pictures of snow too, since it's all they have.