Saturday, June 28, 2008

Another One Down....(I just mean a week)

Well we have survived another week here in good old IOWA. A little bit more of an update. As I have said we sold our house because we were a little afraid we couldn't sell it next year if the market keep going down and when we are done here we want to be ready to go home to Arizona. We found a little place the is about half the size of our old house and we are renting it for the next year or so. We have just ended another trimester and had to say goodbye to some really good friends. We were really sad to see them go, but at the same time all the new families are showing up and I am glad that we are not having to start all over again. Our little Jackson - who is not little - is just huge. It is in the 95 percentile in all areas is just too heavy to carry. I am really glad that he can now sit up because I no longer carry him in the car seat.
Here are some precious little pictures that I took of the boys this week. Jack loves to swing and was apparently starving because he started chewing on the little bar that goes across him.


Danny is just about the funniest thing in the world. Whenever I try to make a face at him like I am serious or he is in trouble. He turns around and does the same thing back to me. The bottom picture is an attempt at my face I try to give him when I am trying to discipline him - As you can tell you can see how good I am doing at that.





2 comments:

SuzyQ01 said...

Those boys of yours sure are cute :)

Hope you had a great break...see you soon!

Michelle said...

Hey guys...yeah, you are smart for selling early. Drew and I are nervous about getting our house sold in time (we plan to leave in Feb) and we just put it on the market last Friday.