Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Our Life in a Nutshell - Or at Least my Attempt to Summarize the Past Couple of Months

Well here goes our little 6 month recap - Jack finally came only 9 days late - but we welcomed our humongous little one into our home. I have realized although very hard going over - especially when my midwife said she hoped I would make it to 38 weeks - but when you have a ten pounds baby they are really easy. Judi and my mom were both able to make it to the hospital just a few hours before he came.

After a very cold and long winter we were glad to see spring. I don't know why people in Arizona say they wish they had the seasons - I just like the reliability of having the same thing every day. After visiting Arizona in February, Danny would sit by the front door saying "bye bye". He didn't realize the it was still 20 below outside - nothing compared to our wonderful week at home.

This picture is of Danny at his very first fathers and sons. It had a fun time and loved being able to sleep in a tent.


Now that summer has arrived my parents opened thier pool and turned on the heater. Danny refuses to leave the first step no matter who is going to hold him and Jack would float around by himself all day long.








This is me a my two cousins that live in Chicago - We all had babies within a few weeks of each other.

I just thought this was just the cutest thing ever. This was actually a sucker that was Jenny's. He dragged a chair across the room and got up onto the counter to get to it. I think he is getting to smart for his mom.

Dan had his first official crash and burn. It was so sad. He fell down our concrete stairs out our front door.

Our little Jack that we love so much - even though he wears the same size diapers as his big brother and wears 12 month clothing at 5 months!!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Im laughing out loud right now! Danny and the smile sucker and Jack and his HUGE diapers!! GOing over to RESORT LANGFORD with CarolLynn and Julie today for a little R and R :) Hey have fun with Charlie's family in town this week! Love ya

Reese & Christi Jones Family said...

I am feeling so left out right now! Instead of being there with everyone I am stuck here with 4 stinky dogs, two, wild children and a baby in my tummy making me want to throw up every hour or so! Don't you feel sorry for me? I loved the blog update, keep them coming We miss your boys!

Nichols Family said...

All of those pics are sooooo cute! Ha! I love the sucker one! I didn't know you guys sold your house. Did you buy another one or are you renting?
Take care!