Wednesday, June 18, 2008

WOW I AM BAD AT THIS!!!!!

This is my attempt to allow people to see my little guys. I am so bad at keeping up at this. This picture is actually when Jack was only 2 months old. Our little family has been very busy. We put our house on the market and it sold in only a week - so we had to find a new place fast and move. Of course, everything gets lost when moving, so I could get pictures onto the computer. We have been loving our new little place. Charlie just finished his 5 of 9 trimesters that we have to be out here so we are on the down hill slide. We are glad that spring is here, except that everything is underwater right now - and we haven't had very many good spring days - but at least it is not below freezing anymore. I will get more recent pictures up and more of an update as soon as possible.

3 comments:

Cj Lisa and Piper said...

so stinken cute! i love your danny's smile!!! we miss you guys!

Reese & Christi Jones Family said...

Hey Anne! I love the matching outfits!! I am so sad I won't get to visit with the rest of the fam. My mom says Jack is wearing Danny size diapers, What a chunk! Oh and congrats on the sale going through smoothly. Love you!

The Weights said...

Finally! We have wondering what the rushs have been up too. Any summer trips to AZ planned? We miss you guys!